How To Organize Your Clothes
July 22, 2016 | Measurement Tips
Taming your clothes closet does not have to be daunting task. Here are 3 tips to organize your clothes.
1. Use A Consistent Organizing System
- Use colour coded hangers for specific seasons or types of attire.
- Cluster types of clothing together, such as putting all your blouses or dress pants on a specific side of your closet.
- Keep only the current season’s clothing within arms-reach and store away seasonal items in boxes, containers or totes.
2. Don’t Forget About Shelves
- Pants, shorts and t-shirts are much easier to locate when folded neatly on shelves.
- Shelves serve dual purpose as storage for shoes, purses, bags and keepsake items.
- Keep shelves neat and organized by using boxes and baskets.
3. Utilize The Space Available
- Use over-the-door hangers and shoe racks.
- Try specialty organizers in small spaces to maximize storage space.