Caring For Your Products
It is important to note that care and cleaning are NOT the same as disinfecting with chemical solutions. The following information refers to care and cleaning, not the use of disinfectant substances. The information provided is general in nature based on regular maintenance under normal conditions.
- Wipe the surface with a clean, soft damp cloth; if needed, a mild soap and water solution (i.e., Ivory dishwashing liquid) can be used.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners or wax.
- Avoid flooding the surfaces as water can seep between joints, loosening the finish from the substrate and damaging the substrate.
- To prevent streaks, dry the surface with a clean, soft cloth moving in a circular motion.
- Minor marks may be removed with a household cleaning solvent such as Windex.
- Chrome polish may be used to restore luster on chrome products.